In the spotlight: Gard’s client work
Here at Gard, we serve our clients and usually let the work speak for itself. In fact, one of our core guiding strategies is, “Concentrate on the work and the rest will follow.”
But sometimes, others step in to put a spotlight on our work for us. And thanks to a couple of award festival announcements in recent weeks, our work is looking pretty shiny.
First, at the 54th annual Worldfest Houston Award Festival in April, our work won seven Remi Awards, including three gold, two silver and two bronze.
- Gold – OBRC’s “BottleDrop Green Bags” (Long form)
- Gold – Transportation Safety-ODOT’s “Park Your Phone Remix” (:30)
- Gold – Transportation Safety-ODOT’s “Estrella del Show” (Spanish :30)
- Silver – Transportation Safety-ODOT’s “Stop as Yield” (:30)
- Silver – Oregon DOJ’s “Stand Against Hate” (:30)
- Bronze – Oregon DOJ’s “Stand Against Hate” (Long form)
- Bronze – Transportation Safety-ODOT’s “Rite of Passage” (:30)
And then this month, we learned that we won a gold and bronze award through the 38th annual Healthcare Advertising Awards, a competition that judges entries on creativity, quality, message effectiveness, consumer appeal, graphic design and overall impact.
The gold was for a logo Gard created for the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde’s new opioid treatment program, Great Circle Recovery.
The bronze came for a television advertisement we did for Oregon Care Partners called “Supporting Caregivers.”
We’re especially proud of these because many of them were produced during the height of COVID-19. While that created some challenges, it also put our creativity to the test – and it paid off.
Now, back to the work.